Ok, I need to start planning things out. Life is getting full again and I need to arrange a plan for the coming months. So many things to do!
1) My liver and gallbladder are still congested. Muscle testing confirmed this. My symptoms confirm this. I need more HW Liver herbs.
2) Because of the liver and gallbladder situation I might, repeat might, do a liver flush. Maybe. I have been thinking about it. These are the heavy-duty things with epsom salts, olive oil and grapefruit juice. Not recommended for us mercury toxic dudes and dudettes because they are so hardcore. Cutler furiously frowns on them! But I am feeling a lot better now. I have been working on the liver and gallbladder for months. All the herbs have certainly all helped, but I do get the feeling we have a log-jam situation in there. I am seeing a muscle tester soon. We will see what a professional thinks my body should do. A liver flush will take out one whole weekend. I have done them before, when I was ultra sick and they were heavy-duty. Again, this is just a possibility.
3) My kidneys are still congested. Need some kidney herbs. I have not done any kidney herbs for nine months and they need doing.
4) I need to experiment with increasing my milk thistle intake. Need a free week to attempt that. I am currently on one cap a day. Without that cap I feel worse. It is essential liver support for me. But when I take two caps I get a real splitter of a headache that will not shift: or it did the last time I tried a couple of years ago. Now I need to test it out again: see if I can handle two caps after all the liver herbs.
5) And I need to restart chelation. I will not chelate weekly. I have never really been able to safely chelate weekly. Bi-weekly was always better for me: twice a month.
So yeah, as you can see, plenty of things to get my teeth stuck into. Never a dull moment.
I know some of you have been wondering when I’d pull my finger out and re-start chelation, but in my defence I have been busy. My healing schedule/plan has been full-on and constant for the last 6 years; it’s just that chelation had to stop with the heart problemo. In fact, let me list out exactly what I did last year:
January 2012: Humaworm parasite cleanse.
February & March: 45 days kidney herbs. Also started a six month herbal bowel cleanse.
April: 30 days Chinese heart herbs.
May: After the Chinese herbs screwed me up, I focused on bowel cleaning herbs and had six colonics.
June: Another 30 days HW parasite cleanse. Mega diet change. Switched to über healthy, no wheat, no dairy, nor any refined foods.
July: Tried some liver herbs but side-effects made life impossible and had to stop after a week.
August: Humaworm Candida herbs. The most difficult set of herbs I have ever done, but felt much better afterwards.
September: High dosages campaign of pro-biotics, then Essiac herbs for 18 days, then on to SHS liver herbs.
October: Specific Carbohydrate diet. Still on the bowel cleanse and added some P&B shakes for fun.
End October: Another round of Humaworm Candida herbs.
November: Sets of castor oil packs weekly for my liver.
December: Essiac tea for my liver
January 2013: Humaworm parasite cleanse, plus juice fast.
February: Humaworm Liver herbs and started Aloe Vera drinking.
So yeah, I took a break from chelation because I was so sick – but I was still full-on action hero for my health. It’s not like I was sitting around twiddling my thumbs wishing myself better. All that stuff has got me back to being in a position to re-start my chelation now.
Monday I wore my special chelation vibration watch. It has an alarm that vibrates on your wrist as is ideal for me when I chelate in the office: Vibralite-8. It still works – so no excuses now!
As you can tell I have been mentally pumping myself up for a chelation round…and and and, and I started my 75th round last night. Happy dayz!! The heart problem I had caused me to pause my chelation regime for 16 long months. My last round was October 2011. Yes, the heart problem was a serious pothole along my road. But that’s behind me now and I look forwards and don’t dwell on the past.
My only concern in re-starting my chelation is screwing it up, LOL. As a rule my rounds are pretty easy and manageable. The only problems I get are when I make a mistake during a round and end early. I mean like missing a dose. If I end rounds early they always hurt. Always. I have been reminding myself to stay focused and on point. On that note I now have triple alarms in the night for each of my three wake-ups for taking the caps. Main alarm, plus double back up. Nice!
5mg ALA every 2.5 hours during the day and 3 hours at night.
Round 75 here we come!!!!
I feel like part of the gang again now.
That’s all folks!